im not an itk

Brucie Bonus said:
westie said:
likei said i wasnt sure if it was true but thanks for confiming that you heard it aswell not jumping on me as soon as i post like some of the muppits on here

Excellent start continues.

lol
he's no match for brooklands though

blue b4 the moon said:
Trouble is a lot of people are hanging about for infomation in the forum but at the same time they are just waiting to have a go out of frustration.

Look at all the shit Marco is getting from some posters.

Having said that posting a rumour with your first post is like a red rag to a bull. LOL

yeah it prob is but how many post's do i have to have i suppose if they treat some of the fellas on here like shit and their info is v. good to excellent then i suppose i had no chance

for the record i only reacted badly to this as it is blatent BS and since its your first post as said before you were sort of asking for it

westie said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Trouble is a lot of people are hanging about for infomation in the forum but at the same time they are just waiting to have a go out of frustration.

Look at all the shit Marco is getting from some posters.

Having said that posting a rumour with your first post is like a red rag to a bull. LOL

yeah it prob is but how many post's do i have to have i suppose if they treat some of the fellas on here like shit and their info is v. good to excellent then i suppose i had no chance

no son its just that we get a lot of rag wums posting on here so thats why the hostility

i do understand but if its been bad for a couple of weeks i can only imagine how bad its gonna get lol

westie said:
i do understand but if its been bad for a couple of weeks i can only imagine how bad its gonna get lol

well mate join in with the debates and get known and earn respect, you will be fine

ps if you turn out to be a rag i will hunt you down :0)

is there any way i can get off this list

or is the only way off it is if he does sign

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.