IMAX at the Printworks

The Fat el Hombre

I've never been to the IMAX at the printworks I was wondering if anyone else on here has and what it's like as I might go watching the Dark Knight there. Also, how much does it cost as it doesn't seem to mention on the website? And what's the gallery thing where you get food included with your tickets and you can apparently sup some ale while you're there?

I watched Beauty and the Beast there and it is absolutely fantastic. It cost around £20 for me, wifey and the kids and we already have it on video. It is just a totally different experience.

I went a few years back and watched some shite 3d dinosaur thing for £7 - rip off.

just my opinon though.

I went to watch some weird theme park type thing on that. I didnt like it. It made me feel sea sick. Seeing a proper film might be better though!!

I went a while back. I watched some crap thing about a haunted castle. It was just a film designed for showing off how good the IMAX was. I cant remember the cost though as it was part of a school trip.

Its certainly different from normal film watching. But as another poster said, it does make you feel a bit sick watching certain films

I was a bit underwhelmed. You can achieve more or less the same effect sitting in the front row of any other/ normal screen.

The Gallery rocks though. Aint cheap, but if you get a late showing you can really make an evening of it, and the seats are mint

mcfc_ms said:
I went a while back. I watched some crap thing about a haunted castle. It was just a film designed for showing off how good the IMAX was. I cant remember the cost though as it was part of a school trip.

Its certainly different from normal film watching. But as another poster said, it does make you feel a bit sick watching certain films

I actually paid to see this as the staff recommend it to me.
Might go to watch Batman in there tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.