In some universe...

But I wouldn't have had it any other way than this. The only thing I feel sad about are the loyal blues who went through what we went through and did not make it through to see Mancini's team and this team. But thanks to them. Their loyalty kept City going through the dark days.

I do worry what City will become in years to come though. There are some nasty people on here who enjoy demeaning other blues which is entirely alien to our tradition.

Well said Marvin

Knighton actually bought the rags & sacked baconchops, leading to a penniless decline thorough the leagues meaning no class of 92 rubbish either while we built on our youth set-up and have never looked back winning consecutive titles and playing with an eleven who have all come through the Academy....

What's left of the rags can now be seen playing in Moston.

Knighton actually bought the rags & sacked baconchops, leading to a penniless decline thorough the leagues meaning no class of 92 rubbish either while we built on our youth set-up and have never looked back winning consecutive titles and playing with an eleven who have all come through the Academy....

I would gladly go to that universe... except in that one everyone looks like Paul Merson and the only food is prawns and seaweed.

A million pounds short wasnt he ? So near .... yet ...

Tommy Doyle leads City to their fifth champions league triumph.

But I wouldn't have had it any other way than this. The only thing I feel sad about are the loyal blues who went through what we went through and did not make it through to see Mancini's team and this team. But thanks to them. Their loyalty kept City going through the dark days.

I do worry what City will become in years to come though. There are some nasty people on here who enjoy demeaning other blues which is entirely alien to our tradition.

we stand together as one is the manc spirit in manchester city always as been
but i know what you mean matey the glory hunters have got a foot in the door and dare you question them about loyalty or the right or wrong about the game

...Dickov’s shot didn’t go in, we stayed in the second division, bleeding more and more money (and what talent we had), eventually falling down in to the conference, after administration, where we are now perennial contenders for North League champions.

In another universe.... Hutchison did not use his shoulder to deflect the ball past Corrigan. City won the 1981 FA Cup, entered the ECWC and won that in 1982 with Trevor Francis in outstanding form. The momentum builds up and City become the team of the 80s, the only credible challengers to LFC but then Heysel happens and our chance of European Cup success goes with it. We cannot build on our successes in the early to mid 80s as a result of the ban. City continues to be run by Swales - who we all still loved because of 81 and what followed - but each attempt at improving Maine Road is still done on the cheap..... We enter 2017-18 stuck at Maine Road with a 35k stadium and little room to develop and end up giving Big Sam the job of trying to keep us up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.