In the Night Garden

Simon Le Tom

Last night, i was at Mr & Mrs Philbo's chilling out before going for footy. Instead of watching the UCL games they thought it'd be ace to 'In the night garden' after little James had woke up.

Now, i didn't watch it as a Mum or Dad (well not knowingly) and i gotta admit, and i don't know why...but i think i paid too much attention to what goes on and i'm a little disturbed.
  • To start with, we have Iggle Piggle...fair enough, he's a cute little blue dude but he needs some serious medical advice, his body really shouldn't squeak as much as it does when he moves. His neck was on a spring, this could lead to some serious problems in later life. He should really get someone to check his head out aswell, maybe a CAT scan or somin...because it's shaped like Marlon Harewoods
  • How the fuck does he get to the Night Garden? is this some kind of trippy shit where he's obviously been eating too much cheese before bedtime n wakes up there. Either that or it's some Donny Darko shit fuckin with him.
  • That Oopsy Daisy bird....i'm positive i saw her up Leigh on Saturday night, she was the spits of some supertan i saw. Also...she sleeps rough! wtf, she makes friends allday, then just pulls her bed out whereever she is and goes to sleep! Idiot.
  • Makka Pakka? (i think)...has three ears...each of them wiv some severe cauliflowering, how they turned out like that? i have no idea. Oh yeh, he also had some serious OCD problem with rocks, strange.
  • Them weird little bastards in that ant hill, are just that...fuckin weird noise making weirdos.

Who the fuck comes up with this shit? there was a trippy Carosel at the end and loads of friendly squishy 'things' just chilling staring at all these dudes. I'd be getting security checks on these guys, there smiles seemed too happy not to be sinister.

leave Iggle Piggle and his mates alone!

iggle-piggle.jpg

4853436609a6073660197l.gif

I spend a large percentage of my life watching Cbeebies nowadays. If you think In the Night Garden is weird, you wanna check out Ballamory. It's like a kids version of League of Gentlemen. Some proper wrong 'uns on there.

Same as, Ric.

Have you noticed the odd little "adult" gag in Balamory?

For example, look at the chemistry between PC Plum and Miss Hooley. They obviously have the hots for each other - I'm serious, the producers slip little references in.

With regards to In the Night Garden, it's all a dream....hence Iggle Piggle going to sleep at the beginning.

Haha, yeah thought I'd noticed the odd double entrendre but just put it down to me having a tawdry mind. PC Plum and Miss Hooley are made for each other, in so far as they're equally grotesquely ugly.

i dont know what this is but try the cramp twins very educational, i promise! one of them is blue so kiddies will be in there element

Used to love watching Ballamory and guessing the colour of the house with the kids. Ballamory is actually Tobernory on the Isle of Mull. I used to work with a fella from up there and he was also a bit of a wrong un in a nice kinda way.

Peppa Pig is far better!

I don't know why, but I find the whole thing side splittingly funny.

peppa-2.jpg

Peppa pig is brill, i love their laughs!!

In the Night Garden is the best though mini philbo is in awe as soon as it comes on!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.