IN YOUR OPINION WHO WAS THE BEST CITY PLAYER Vs EVERTON

Hart
shauny
vinny
pab
the usuall quality players city have only got. robinho wasn't fit but hughesy played him because there was know one else.

Hart,Zab,Kompany,Ireland.Dont forget Jo is only 21 and still needs time! Dont know why some fans seem to think players need time.I could tell after 3 games Samaras wasnt going to make it,I'd love Jo to prove me wrong,but cant see it.Too lightweight and bad first touch.No good if you are a lone striker.

zab by a mile. vinny needs some support,hart steady,swp and ireland didnt have good games but at least looked like thay were trying.the rest was fucking appalling.how anyone thinks elano had a good game is well beyond me.

Joe and Kompany

Id love Jo to be given a run of games playing with elano, give them 4 or 5 games together, it will pay off IMO, you cant just throw him on and give him 10 mins here, 20 mins there, give him a run of games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.