IN YOUR OPINION WHO WAS THE BEST CITY PLAYER Vs EVERTON

mcfc_ms said:
I thought Ireland ran his bollocks off, but our best overall player was Zabeleta

A very close shave between these two ....... you could well be right , but if it was the other way round it'd be hard to argue.

I also thought Kompany was excellent , and Dunne and Hart played quite well too ...... but others certainly need to look at their game and ask themselves 'could i have done a bit more'?

Zab for best overall performance, one great save from Hart and plenty of effort from SWP and Ireland.

There were some good performances

Hart, Ireland, Zabeleta, Benjani. SWP I thought was quiet in the 2nd half. That's the risk if you play him out wide

DontLookBackInAnger said:
SWP played well I thought

He did okay , but it definetly wasn't one of his better games for us ....... one of our biggest complaints yesterday was that we didn't get enough width in the side , didn't get behind them enough times , or get anywhere near enough crosses into the box ......... SWP must take his share of the blame for that.

He allowed himself at times to get 'bogged' down in the mire , often running directly into opponents rather than around them (especially when they 'ganged' up on him) ....... you have to move the ball quickly , and sometimes a 'clever' pass inside is the answer.

He did okay , but he has had better days.

Can't disagree with what has been said. Hart, Zabba, Vinny, Ireland & SWP at least looked like they wanted something out of the game. Seems to be the same players each week at the moment.

Hart.

The midfield was out played, out passed, out enthused, out muscled, outthought, and outfought, by Arteta and Fellaini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.