IN YOUR OPINION WHO WAS THE BEST CITY PLAYER Vs EVERTON

Zabelata is starting to look like a quality right fullback, especially going forward. He had a good battle with Pienaar.

Kompany tidied things up but I thought he struggled against Fellaini at times. He was left to do alot of work on his own though with Elano and Ireland bombing forward.

same 3 or 4 players that normally put in good performances,swp zab ireland kompany(rob wasnt fit)the rest not worth there shirt.

uwe282828 said:
same 3 or 4 players that normally put in good performances,swp zab ireland kompany(rob wasnt fit)the rest not worth there shirt.

Make it the usual 5, Hart has been playing consistently well this season. If you pressed me for a winner yesterday I would say superman he never seems to give up even when he's just lost the ball.

citymad said:
uwe282828 said:

Make it the usual 5, Hart has been playing consistently well this season. If you pressed me for a winner yesterday I would say superman he never seems to give up even when he's just lost the ball.

and ill say again 3 of the 5 was Hughes (real) signing's. So maybe he does need to build a side and get rid of the dead wood?

Robbo. said:
citymad said:

and ill say again 3 of the 5 was Hughes (real) signing's. So maybe he does need to build a side and get rid of the dead wood?

Have to agree Robbo you have a point. All of his signings have performed v well this season and I think that gets lost amongst the doom and gloom hysteria. Perhaps we do need to give him time. Plus none of us know what really goes on behind closed doors.

citymad said:
Robbo. said:

Have to agree Robbo you have a point. All of his signings have performed v well this season and I think that gets lost amongst the doom and gloom hysteria. Perhaps we do need to give him time. Plus none of us know what really goes on behind closed doors.

thank you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.