INCE GETS ASSOCIATION BACKING

mancity1

We all know what that means , just be our luck to play them with a new bod at the helm.

Mind you poor results against West Brom and Hull and we may be in the same boat.

de niro said:
i thought that, please keep him till we play them:)

A large chunk of their supporters want him gone before the next game , lets hope their board have other ideas.

I think even Hughes can outsmart Ince.

mancity1 said:
de niro said:
i thought that, please keep him till we play them:)

A large chunk of their supporters want him gone before the next game , lets hope their board have other ideas.

I think even Hughes can outsmart Ince.
i think youre being harsh here. Whilst I detest Ince (in part for being a RAG but) mainly for being one of the most arrogant cheating B*stards ever to pull on a football jersey, I think he did quite well at MK Dons.

Now for the contravertial bit (and this is not an anti-Hughes comment in total) but I do think in his case it is question of the shit squad he inherited along with selling their decent players and with RSC injured to boot.

Friedl and Bentley aside both who wanted away for much of last season , its the same " shit " squad that finished ahead of us last season with our current manager at the helm no less.

I wonder sometimes about how much a team performances is about their mental approach as opposed to the individual talent in the side combined with the stength of the relationship they have with the management group.

Hull City is an example of this.

mancity1 said:
Friedl and Bentley aside both who wanted away for much of last season , its the same " shit " squad that finished ahead of us last season with our current manager at the helm no less.

I wonder sometimes about how much a team performances is about their mental approach as opposed to the individual talent in the side combined with the stength of the relationship they have with the management group.

Hull City is an example of this.

Agreed, along with RSC being injured... but they were two hugely influential players in their small squad were they not?

Looks like Ince will be on his way shortly, we are 3 points better off than Blackburn, have spent £70m more and were knocked outta the cup by Brighton yet no one outside of our club even questions Hughes position ???

We have done well in the UEFA which I suppose is the only reason he is still with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.