Ince

IFeedGoats said:
baggy said:
A work mate has a bet with the local bookies that three ex-man utd players who are now premiership bosses will be sacked this season.

Two have gone already (Keane/Ince) will Hughes follow?

They say things happen in three's...

what about the fourth?

Three'll do... so long as the third isn't Bruce!

IFeedGoats said:
baggy said:
A work mate has a bet with the local bookies that three ex-man utd players who are now premiership bosses will be sacked this season.

Two have gone already (Keane/Ince) will Hughes follow?

They say things happen in three's...

what about the fourth?

I'd say Bruce's position is looking better than Hughes' at this moment in time...

He will come out and say he was sacked because he is black.

A huge gamble by Blackburn which they lost badly.

I do wonder what some people expect their managers to achieve in a short space of time.

I think a lot of clubs are struggling financially and can't contemplate a loss in revenue, due to running on a tight budget.
A few defeats and their boards get squeaky bum syndrome.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
cyberblue said:
Why are you shocked? Would you hire him?

If I was Blackburn yes very much so.
So would I. Graham Taylor did a very good job at Villa.

28srj14.jpg

blue 1992 said:
to be fair, he hasn't had much of a chance at blackburn.
but who cares?

He just isn't ready for a Prem team.

As a player on the pitch he could influence those around him but going off his recent TV interview on Inside Sport he came across as a paranoid nervous wreck.

He'll do alright at a Championship club but i cannot see him progressing any higher than the 2nd tier of English football as a manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.