quiet_riot said:
----------------Van Der Gouw

Neville---------Bruce-------Evans-------May

------------------Hargreaves

---------------Veron
---------------------------Djemba-Djemba

Poborsky---------------------------Kleberson

----------------Forlan

It ain't bad Sorry, it still loks quite tasty to me, put together it could even win the prem, Forlan was a top scorer in the Spanish League, Veron is still quite some player, Two Champs league winners and a World Cup winner, 9 of them have won Premiership medals also, good F***** call if you ask me.

Your Dad is gonna fookin kill you.

NICKS BACK said:
bizzbo said:
to think that such gems as this thread will be lost like tears of bitter sorrow falling in a river of alien dinosaur excrement

You could have been slightly more articulate, in your pathetic attempt at condemnation.

Vidic is a good call though, but who would you leave out?

pathetic would we?

there are plenty of sites you can masturbate all you like over pictures of gary neville kissing paul scholes and wayun rounee and fergie 'accidently' brushing his hand against giggs' crotch. as long as there is a breath in my body, this is not one of them.

bizzbo said:
NICKS BACK said:
bizzbo said:
to think that such gems as this thread will be lost like tears of bitter sorrow falling in a river of alien dinosaur excrement

You could have been slightly more articulate, in your pathetic attempt at condemnation.

pathetic would we?

there are plenty of sites you can masturbate all you like over pictures of gary neville kissing paul scholes and wayun rounee and fergie 'accidently' brushing his hand against giggs' crotch. as long as there is a breath in my body, this is not one of them.

We have a stalker on the site, move me to the Transfer forum, he's a lunatic................If you can't run hide, Rooney is a great player, Scholes is the best midfielder ever to play for Engerlund, Giggs should have never been a taff... Neville though is not the greatest right back to play for United, Sorry just disagree.

NICKS BACK said:
bizzbo said:
NICKS BACK said:
bizzbo said:

pathetic would we?

We have a stalker on the site, move me to the Transfer forum, he's a lunatic................If you can't run hide, Rooney is a great player, Scholes is the best midfielder ever to play for Engerlund, Giggs should have never been a taff... Neville though is not the greatest right back to play for United, Sorry just disagree.

You're gonna get your old man banned from here. Don't think he'd be too chuffed, do you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.