India vs England Test Series 2016

Right, was Cook the best batsman captain in the last 12 months From Last September to this September though no other sticks out.

Dont think Cook has been that good, he did ok in South Africa at the start of the year and was average all summer. Kohli has been superb for the last 2 years in all formats. I think Kane Williamson is in the side and skippers NZ. Smith was 12th man in the selection, didnt make the team.

Dont think Cook has been that good, he did ok in South Africa at the start of the year and was average all summer. Kohli has been superb for the last 2 years in all formats. I think Kane Williamson is in the side and skippers NZ. Smith was 12th man in the selection, didnt make the team.

Isn't that team just the best test match team of the year though? Cook probably edges it on win %

Isn't that team just the best test match team of the year though? Cook probably edges it on win %

We've moved down the ICC rankings in the last year, we lost to Pakistan away 2-0, then beat SA away 2-1, beat Sri Lanka at home 2-0 and drew with Pakistan 2-2, so that would surprise me that his win % is higher than Kohli, with 8 wins, 7 losses and 2 draws in that period.

I just think its funny that the ICC give Cook the award as the best test captain and the ECB could then sack him a few weeks later.

We've moved down the ICC rankings in the last year, we lost to Pakistan away 2-0, then beat SA away 2-1, beat Sri Lanka at home 2-0 and drew with Pakistan 2-2, so that would surprise me that his win % is higher than Kohli, with 8 wins, 7 losses and 2 draws in that period.

I just think its funny that the ICC give Cook the award as the best test captain and the ECB could then sack him a few weeks later.

Cook must be really liked! because looking at those stats Kohli be my captain of the year.

Root has cost us the match. Not a 20/20 player.

at one point england was right in the game after 10 overs and about 90 runs on the board for 2 wickets then the wheels fell of and in a space of 3 overs it was over but i will say when england was bowling at the death chris jordan got hit for 40 in 2 overs that look the game away from england and chasing 160 than 200 was key

but again and again spin bowling cleans up england i just don't get england batting spin we just don't bat straight and hit down the ground we sweeps and pull that's it from england yes we have some big hitters but come on you can easy move the ball around and take 10 a over by running 2s and 3s that would give you 200. for me it was get me home cricket just turn up and roll over and look to the trip back home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.