Indian restaurant in rusholme

goat boy said:
sack rusholme- akbars on liverpool road (near the hilton tower) or, even better, nawabs on oldham road in failsworth.

trust me ;)

Has the Naawab changed hands? Got a new name I noticed when driving past. (Lived in Failsworth for 10 years, was a great Indian that!)

Mate the best in Rusholme is Lal Qila, trust me I live there!

Akbars in town is a good shout as well though.

Gaudino said:
goat boy said:
sack rusholme- akbars on liverpool road (near the hilton tower) or, even better, nawabs on oldham road in failsworth.

trust me ;)

Has the Naawab changed hands? Got a new name I noticed when driving past. (Lived in Failsworth for 10 years, was a great Indian that!)

Same bloke and all the same inside to my knowledge, but now called Desi Lounge, I believe.

still, if there's a better curry anywhere in manchester I need to see it... i.e. tonight ;)

Westwood East in Oldham just off Chadderton Way,fab food.

goat boy said:
Gaudino said:
goat boy said:

trust me ;)

Same bloke and all the same inside to my knowledge, but now called Desi Lounge, I believe.

still, if there's a better curry anywhere in manchester I need to see it... i.e. tonight ;)

do they also have another one in manchester

I don’t bother anymore, heard a frightful story off a mate about one being raided and the contents of the curry pot being examined, this only happened when many domesticated cats disappeared in the area and a few pelts were all that was found.

Anyway the cat’s disappearance was explained, also traces of semen were found in the pot as well as other bits.

True or not put me right off.

You can’t help but think of some one with his strides at his knees putting a full mix in to the curry pot, and then standing smirking at you at the back of the restaurant as you eat it.

Take note if you go in pissed up and get a bit lippy.

I don’t bother anymore, heard a frightful story off a mate about one being raided and the contents of the curry pot being examined, this only happened when many domesticated cats disappeared in the area and a few pelts were all that was found.

Anyway the cat’s disappearance was explained, also traces of semen were found in the pot as well as other bits.

True or not put me right off.

You can’t help but think of some one with his strides at his knees putting a full mix in to the curry pot, and then standing smirking at you at the back of the restaurant as you eat it.

Take note if you go in pissed up and get a bit lippy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.