Indian restaurant in rusholme

LEE BRADBURY said:
I don’t bother anymore, heard a frightful story off a mate about one being raided and the contents of the curry pot being examined, this only happened when many domesticated cats disappeared in the area and a few pelts were all that was found.

Anyway the cat’s disappearance was explained, also traces of semen were found in the pot as well as other bits.

True or not put me right off.

You can’t help but think of some one with his strides at his knees putting a full mix in to the curry pot, and then standing smirking at you at the back of the restaurant as you eat it.

Take note if you go in pissed up and get a bit lippy.

These urban myths have been going for years pal........
Good mate of mine is an EHO for the council, and Rusholme's Curry Mile is well monitored. They can, and do drop in all the takeaways and restaurants regularly, and find few real problems.
But, just last night, I was in a very famous city centre pub, in the gents having a leak, and a guy in chef whites came out of the stall, and strode straight out and across into the kitchen, without washing his hands. Now this place is known for it's upmarket restaurant in the back of it, but would think twice about eating there now.....
On a similar line, he, and other EHO's are baffled and amazed that against all odds, they NEVER find a problem with those huge kebab meat rotiseries that can be there for days on end!

Gaudino said:
LEE BRADBURY said:
I don’t bother anymore, heard a frightful story off a mate about one being raided and the contents of the curry pot being examined, this only happened when many domesticated cats disappeared in the area and a few pelts were all that was found.

Anyway the cat’s disappearance was explained, also traces of semen were found in the pot as well as other bits.

You can’t help but think of some one with his strides at his knees putting a full mix in to the curry pot, and then standing smirking at you at the back of the restaurant as you eat it.

Good mate of mine is an EHO for the council, and Rusholme's Curry Mile is well monitored. They can, and do drop in all the takeaways and restaurants regularly, and find few real problems.
But, just last night, I was in a very famous city centre pub, in the gents having a leak, and a guy in chef whites came out of the stall, and strode straight out and across into the kitchen, without washing his hands. Now this place is known for it's upmarket restaurant in the back of it, but would think twice about eating there now.....
On a similar line, he, and other EHO's are baffled and amazed that against all odds, they NEVER find a problem with those huge kebab meat rotiseries that can be there for days on end!

Thanks for the input guys. Think it will be the spice hut after the game.

Gaudino said:
LEE BRADBURY said:

what was the restaurant?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.