Inigo Martinez

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by FantasyIreland, 9 Jul 2017.

1. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

Aguero “blows hot and cold” FFS, only in here could that be felt, just look at his mins per goal ratio this season and in his City career, and then show some respect and STFU

2. kippaxchris

kippaxchris

Calm down mate haha. I don't think anybody would be stupid enough to debate Aguero & his scoring stats, but the blowing hot & cold comment is pretty fair for this season. He has been bang average in a lot of games & has missed a lot of easy chances. He's a legend & nobody can rival his goal scoring per minutes/games stats. But he has been off the ball a lot this season.

3. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

I disagree Chris. Every striker misses chances, including Sergio, it’s a face. I think a lot of people in this forum are overly critical. I don’t think Sergio blows hot and cold, but like any striker he misses chances. In addition his game has changed, so the role includes more running, more closing down, and creating more chances for others. I have also read a huge amount of posters in blue moon state that Gabriel Jesus is much better than Sergio, personal view is that day will come but it hadnt come yet, and that’s not a criticism of Jesus, we have TWO WORLD class strikers

Edit sorry just seen I was responding on Martinez thread which is where the post I disagreed with was made

4. g180aj

g180aj

Why don’t we just sign José Giménez from m Athletico on a free in the summer.

5. leech

leech

Guess this one's back on.

6. TRUE BLUE NO1

TRUE BLUE NO1

Think I'll stay in this thread mate...less depressing!;)

7. MegaBlue

MegaBlue

Just call me Hank
    Can we get this lad now, will help us a lot in the Champions league

8. CrossroadBlues

CrossroadBlues

Hes injured though (calf) and will be back in February! For me hes a great 4th choice CB! Definitely better than JFE and younger too! Can cover left back too which is what we need for better squad depth!

9. bumbleblue

bumbleblue

Think this may be more likely judging by reports elsewhere. Cant say I know anything about the lad. Do those who know rate him and think he’ll fit our style?

10. Fuzzy80

Fuzzy80

Makes more sense now with Sanchez deal fading.

Great range of passing, expect Silva and De Bruyne between the lines and Sane and Sterling holding the touch line when he gets it.

Can play both these balls well from what I’ve seen, not sure on defending but would be great when we have the ball.