Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson, De Bruyne, Akanji, Grealish & Nunes all back in training (p138)

Is Bellingham totally overrated?

Hes good, but has a hell of a PR machine behind him and Real Madrid.

Nor quite as good as advertised in my opinion but still very good.

It's a bit like Neymar, they had all the marketing and image behind them that sold this image of them being one the best in the world and some people bought it. The reality is they're just very good players, not truly elite. I think you'll see that when he comes up against top opposite regularly

Bellingham shouldn't really be as his peak yet though. He might well end up being what they're hailing him as right now, but as it stands I just think he's a very good player, not incredible

Don’t give a shit about England winning a trophy , I’d take a win in the derby over England winning anything
You should tell the players that. If they knew how you felt, I’m sure they’d retire from their international teams immediately.

I wouldn't go as far as turning Scouse or Rag but I agree with being apathetic towards the national side.

Bang wrong.

If Stones makes himself available for selection without a prior agreement that he will only play one of the games or a specified amount of minutes across both games then it’s entirely his own fault
Listen to yourself! WtF! Johnny’s a proud Englishman unlike Ben white (although now I wish he was).course he wanted to play! This is all fucking waistcoats fault. He knows he just played 90 mins two days earlier and is aware Johnny has been struggling with injuries. Fucking livid with the big nose **** and his negligence. Hope he’s nowhere near the etihad on Sunday!

Listen to yourself! WtF! Johnny’s a proud Englishman unlike Ben white (although now I wish he was).course he wanted to play! This is all fucking waistcoats fault. He knows he just played 90 mins two days earlier and is aware Johnny has been struggling with injuries. Fucking livid with the big nose **** and his negligence. Hope he’s nowhere near the etihad on Sunday!
We’re all disappointed that he’s injured.

You make my point for me when you say John’s a proud Englishmen. Yep and it’s that pride in playing for his country that’s resulted in him being injured

Had he wanted to prioritise protecting himself for the big City games to come he could’ve done but he didn’t.

Southgate has no responsibility to protect City players unless we covertly come to an agreement with him which we don’t do.

We’re all disappointed that he’s injured.

You make my point for me when you say John’s a proud Englishmen. Yep and it’s that pride in playing for his country that’s resulted in him being injured

Had he wanted to prioritise protecting himself for the big City games to come he could’ve done but he didn’t.

Southgate has no responsibility to protect City players unless we covertly come to an agreement with him which we don’t do.

There was no need for Southgate to play John twice in a week. His strength as a a manager is said to be his player relationship. If it was so good he’d have understood his fitness

You should tell the players that. If they knew how you felt, I’m sure they’d retire from their international teams immediately.
They really need to scrap the international breaks. Pointless games, waste of time. I’m not a fan of international football except the World Cup. Copa america, euros, who cares. The games are always sub par and boring. They can get rid of int breaks and finish the season a month and a half earlier and then they can play these dumb games in the summer. Sorry, just my opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.