Injuries.

deano ou812

how many players out injured now,also is there something wrong with the warm ups I know shit happens but two matches in a row players injured in warm up....

We are the new Arsenal at this rate in terms of Injures. List: Zabaleta, Kompany, Delph, Clichy, Silva, Mangala, Nasri...

The media won't see it as a problem as we have fifty players in our squad, compared to everyone else's fifteen. Mounting up big time aren't they.

I've said it before but I hold the medical and fitness teams totally responsible. I asked a very experienced City supporting physio about this and he said we shouldn't be getting some of the injuries we have been, if we prepare properly and use the right footwear.

Obviously there are some injuries it's impossible to legislate for but we're getting far too many training and warm up injuries and we don't seem to be sorting them out properly.

Defenders:
Otamendi
Kompany - been injured
Mangala - been injured
Demichelis
Clichy - been injured
Kolarov
Sagna - had a knock
Zabaleta - been injured

Midfield:
Delph - been injured
Fernando - been injured
Fernandinho - had a knock
Nasri - been injured
Silva - been injured
Navas
KDB

Sterling - been injured
Roberts
Toure

Strikers:
Bony - been injured
Aguero - been injured
Iheanacho

So out of our squad so far this season there has only been 8 players who have stayed fit, 2 of whom are youth players & 2 more who are new signings & played less. This is just 6 games into the season & we're in a very heavy period of games. Pretty shocking record to be honest - needs to be looked at as it could easily kill off our season after such a promising start.

I've said it before but I hold the medical and fitness teams totally responsible. I asked a very experienced City supporting physio about this and he said we shouldn't be getting some of the injuries we have been, if we prepare properly and use the right footwear.

Obviously there are some injuries it's impossible to legislate for but we're getting far too many training and warm up injuries and we don't seem to be sorting them out properly.

What's with the pink boots that Aguero and Sterling are currently wearing they can barely stand up straight without slipping over

After only 6 games to.
Something fundamentally wrong with preparation and recurring injuries to the same players to is a worry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.