Injuries.

I suppose its starting to ease a bit, but Kompany's injury is a worry, if he doesn't play the Internationals he'll have been out for a month which generally means a serious problem.
Any specifics on the others? Do we know if Clichy or Delph are running yet, or still in rehab?
He said a couple of weeks ago that clichy was out for several more weeks,don't know about delph

Kompany had better not play for Belgium with this calf injury. Sounds like his coach thinks he can play the 2nd game

Kompany had better not play for Belgium with this calf injury. Sounds like his coach thinks he can play the 2nd game

totally agree and said I mentioned similar in another thread, international break could bring up some not welcome news regarding kompany, silva and aguero as I reckon all of them will feature when not exactly fully fit

I hope I am wrong, but it will be injuries that could cost us this season, as so far it is proving that way

Was looking at Kompany's playing statistics and noticed that since a 12 game run the last time we won the league, his best run of games for us is 8; this season his run lasted 6 games. Would prefer him to be ready for the long stretch after the break.

Was looking at Kompany's playing statistics and noticed that since a 12 game run the last time we won the league, his best run of games for us is 8; this season his run lasted 6 games. Would prefer him to be ready for the long stretch after the break.

I made the same point at the start of the season

Kompany’s playing record for the last three seasons reads

2012-13 26 games
2013-14 28 games
2014-15 23 games

Why is everyone so surprised?

I made the same point at the start of the season

Kompany’s playing record for the last three seasons reads

2012-13 26 games
2013-14 28 games
2014-15 23 games

Why is everyone so surprised?

We might get 20 games out his crocked legs this season.

Calf injures can be 6 to 8 weeks and its not the first time his weak calf muscles have packed it in.
Its a shame but its something that has plagued him for many years now and its not going to get much better as the years roll on.

He said recently he knew his body and this time its not so bad but he has had another setback and no doubt he will be out through injury time and again this season.

MP has said our medical staff have ruled him out until Oct 17 at the very earliest but other medical staff may deem otherwise and there is little we can do about it.

Personally I think he won't be available until November at the earliest ( watch this space ) as I think the calf injury is much worse than first diagnosed.

Interestingly we haven't heard from Vinny since he said he was ok after limping out against Juve.

What's the point of playing him in the second game only for him to limp out again before half time and be sidelined for another 4 weeks not even Wilmots is that daft.

An injured Vinny is useless for anybody including himself.

The belgium coach has indeed said he thinks vinny is fit enough for their 2nd game,hope he is playing mind games with israel otherwise the shit will really hit the fan if he breaks down again

We might get 20 games out his crocked legs this season.

Calf injures can be 6 to 8 weeks and its not the first time his weak calf muscles have packed it in.
Its a shame but its something that has plagued him for many years now and its not going to get much better as the years roll on.

He said recently he knew his body and this time its not so bad but he has had another setback and no doubt he will be out through injury time and again this season.

Should he really be Captain with such an appalling fitness record?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.