Injuries.

Aguero has a minor thigh injury and was getting treatment on it at half-time. Sure he'll be OK

Just heard on SSN that Kompany may play for Belgium against the wishes of City. If Kompany agrees to play not fully fit, after missing numerous games for City. it would be the bitter end in my view. He's a great player and a great Captain, but he's injured a hell of a lot and if he plays against club wishes, it would be time to look to the future.

Just heard on SSN that Kompany may play for Belgium against the wishes of City. If Kompany agrees to play not fully fit, after missing numerous games for City. it would be the bitter end in my view. He's a great player and a great Captain, but he's injured a hell of a lot and if he plays against club wishes, it would be time to look to the future.

steady on cowboy

Latest update from Physio Room:

21-home.svg
Manchester City (5)
21-away.svg

3514.jpg
Y Toure Hamstring Injury 17th Oct 15
2716.jpg
V Kompany Calf/Shin Injury 17th Oct 15
2643.jpg
S Nasri Hamstring Injury 17th Oct 15
2738.jpg
F Delph Hamstring Injury Another hamstring problem means he is still waiting for his first league start for City 25th Oct 15
1027.jpg
G Clichy Ankle/Foot Injury Another 4-5 weeks till the left back is available again. 17th Oct 15

I was raging upon hearing about Kompany going away with Belgium, but i'm hoping it's just to suppert his side and will play no part.

He's a great captain and will support the team whether he can play or not. He's often popped in to watch academy games and offer support there as well. They'll want him to play but I doubt he will, they can qualify and have an easy fixture so they shouldn't need him with the quality of players they still have available. I'm hoping he stays off the pitch and Denayer plays instead!

If it happens it wouldn't be the first time, the same scenario was a big reason for his fall-out with Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.