Injuries.

Just heard on SSN that Kompany may play for Belgium against the wishes of City. If Kompany agrees to play not fully fit, after missing numerous games for City. it would be the bitter end in my view. He's a great player and a great Captain, but he's injured a hell of a lot and if he plays against club wishes, it would be time to look to the future.

So if a player plays for his country, a player who is our captain and a leader, a very well-respected figure at the club, the leader and organiser of our defence, possibly 1 of the top 2 centre backs in world football, if that player is told to play by his national manager and does play, that world class player should not be allowed to play for City any more? Fucking hell I thought my reactions could be a bit OTT but that is ridiculous

MP has said our medical staff have ruled him out until Oct 17 at the very earliest but other medical staff may deem otherwise and there is little we can do about it.

Personally I think he won't be available until November at the earliest ( watch this space ) as I think the calf injury is much worse than first diagnosed.

Interestingly we haven't heard from Vinny since he said he was ok after limping out against Juve.

What's the point of playing him in the second game only for him to limp out again before half time and be sidelined for another 4 weeks not even Wilmots is that daft.

An injured Vinny is useless for anybody including himself.

I was wondering how you know better than City's medical staff, please enlighten me.

.......and yet;

Manchester United defender Marcos Rojo, 25, has withdrawn from the Argentina squad so he can be fit to face Everton on 17 October. The defender has missed the last four games with a hamstring injury

Shades of whiskeynose with the familyman and Wales

Vertonghen says Kompany is training and feeling good. I don't think the player will take any risks. If he plays it will be because he is ready

Mp said last week he was only going to support the Belgium team and not to play
If he plays and misses the derby there will be hell to pay

Mp said last week he was only going to support the Belgium team and not to play
If he plays and misses the derby there will be hell to pay
No there won't, if he feels fit and thinks he should play for Belgium then so be it, i'll trust our captain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.