inside out

dave, it wasnt supposed to be funny, I had to send the wife down to the shop this morning for xtra bag roll, and me guts are still gurgling like buggery.

ffs it aint funny, I darent fart for obvious reasons although I`m dying to and to make it worse my mates just phoned, am I comin down to the beer feastival at 12 for a couple of ales!

christ its started again, as we got in this morning the wife puts a pizza in the oven the falls asleep so I ate the bastard and now wished I didnt, also managed to get a good portion down the front of my best shirt. another mate has just called to see if I`m going to the fox for some more skull splitter! christ I darent leave the house at the moment, good job I aint going to the match

JULES said:
christ its started again, as we got in this morning the wife puts a pizza in the oven the falls asleep so I ate the bastard and now wished I didnt, also managed to get a good portion down the front of my best shirt. another mate has just called to see if I`m going to the fox for some more skull splitter! christ I darent leave the house at the moment, good job I aint going to the match

Now you know how the opposing defenders are gonna feel next season. SSSSSHHHHHIIITTTING IT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.