Insider knowledge !

mdmd

:P

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/blogs/blog_story/0,19793,13182_4760798,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/blogs/blog_sto ... 98,00.html</a>

Highlights, :

It's like with the rumours of unrest and cliques of different players. Now I am not saying everyone is best friends, and yes of course you do spend more time with certain players - after all I don't speak Portuguese so couldn't spend all my time with the Brazilian boys, but I can honestly say without a shadow of a doubt I have never know a more united - pardon the pun - squad since I have been at the club.

The spirit is excellent, and to be honest we just laugh when we see reports of bad eggs in the group, nothing could be further away from the truth.

Some other stuff about micah on there aswell.

And what exactly do you expect Ned to say? "Oh yeah; I mean like, the dressing room is badly split. And we all hate the manager. Most of us think we're going down and when we do, there'll be a mass exodus out of here next summer."
*sigh*

hmmmm......he's a genuine lad is our ned. maybe things aren't as bad as the media keep trying to make out. maybe it is all a conspiracy to derail the club after all. nah, more likely ned's just one of those guys who doesn't say like to say anything bad about anyone.

Moebius said:
:P

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/blogs/blog_story/0,19793,13182_4760798,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/blogs/blog_sto ... 98,00.html</a>

Highlights, :

It's like with the rumours of unrest and cliques of different players. Now I am not saying everyone is best friends, and yes of course you do spend more time with certain players - after all I don't speak Portuguese so couldn't spend all my time with the Brazilian boys, but I can honestly say without a shadow of a doubt I have never know a more united - pardon the pun - squad since I have been at the club.

The spirit is excellent, and to be honest we just laugh when we see reports of bad eggs in the group, nothing could be further away from the truth.

Some other stuff about micah on there aswell.
stinks off Max Clifford :-)

Obviously Ned isn't telling the truth has we all know from this and other forums that Hughes has lost the dressing room and will be sacked soon. However, what if he is telling the truth?

foreverblue said:
Obviously Ned isn't telling the truth has we all know from this and other forums that Hughes has lost the dressing room and will be sacked soon. However, what if he is telling the truth?
has given me headache trying to figure your question out

why will people not believe that it coupld well just be the media and various other people just spreading malicious rumours about disharmony in the club.......there seems to be a small section of city "fans" and even ex players who from the very start have decided they didnt want MH at the club and therefore have made it their mission to get rid of him at any cost.......this is all part of their agenda.

It is like any working situation...there will always be people who get on and others that dont...Im sure that is the same everywhere in every job and in every football club.

you might be right about malicious rumours from the press etc. However if MCFC public relations want to create a good impression they are going to have to try harder than that.

Right that's it !! My patience has snapped, people are acting like big kids on this and other forums. People would far rather believe some nobody hiding behind a keyboard spouting some b*llsh*t than official things put out by the club. I know who I'm more inclined to believe. The sad thing is that most of these proclamations talking of 'my source' is coming from people who just want to support their own agenda and is creating needless instability at a club they supposedly love.

Is it any wonder that Vladimir Weiss has jumped on the bandwagon to take the p*ss out of us saying that a Brazilian would be signing.

I'm starting to wonder whether this and other boards are infested by trouble causing journo's and rags because I have never known such a bunch of cynical, negative, never happy, moaning bunch of supporters in all my life. No wonder I have seen this board referred to as Boo Moon and Blue Moan.

We have spent so much time debating the merits of Hughes skills as a manager and has anyone ever sat down and thought that having all this money is perhaps more important than who is actually our manager.

If Tony Pulis had been put in charge of Chelsea and Mourinho put in charge of Stoke do you think that Stoke would finish above Chelsea ? would they f*ck.

Lets stop all this sh*t and concentrate on what we're meant to be doing SUPPORTING MANCHESTER CITY FC. I am excited by the future and the potential we have as a club, that's what we should be rejoicing about not having devisive arguments that are totally coutner productive.

Blue Army !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.