Installing Chromium via USb - What is Sudo/SU Command Line ?

Re: Installing Chromium via USb - What is Sudo/SU Command Li

The Pope said:
Ok, sounds good, except I can't get into chromium at all as it asks me to select a network at the initial start up screen, and I can't continue any further until I select a network. Since it doesn't list any networks it's because I haven't sorted the wfi divers out to work via this su console...which I can't log into because I have to set a password..
Vicious circle, or can i do what you suggest via the Windows 7 that is already installed?

At the risk of sounding a twat, have you plugged in an Ethernet cable for first boot. That way you won't need to setup your broadcom to get first access l, and do the set up once your in?

^ that's a good idea so I'm the twat lol!
I'll give it a go

Hey well what do you know that worked!
Now, in crosh I've topped shell then entered sudo su. It's asks for a password. I've tried facepunch, root, but I can't get in

Ideas?

The rest of it works fine but I'm confused as to why out sees an apk of the cartoon hd app as an unsupported service! What's happening with that then?

The Pope said:
Hey well what do you know that worked!
Now, in crosh I've topped shell then entered sudo su. It's asks for a password. I've tried facepunch, root, but I can't get in

Ideas?

The rest of it works fine but I'm confused as to why out sees an apk of the cartoon hd app as an unsupported service! What's happening with that then?

CAn you screenshot it please mate?

Wayhey got the wireless set up and working fine :)

Now it seems that its not just a cartoon hd apk that wont work stating: "file type not supported", i go on the app store and it if it does actually list what im searching for it states the app is not compatible. I got the Youtube app and it doesnt work. Now I can understand that on rooted phones you cant get banking apps but it just seems anything wont work.

I searched up and found this link.
http://www.pcworld.com/article/2686712/run-any-android-app-on-your-chromebook-with-this-hack.html

but they seem to have prevented that because those apps they suggest installing for the runtime are unavailable.

Even going on Netflix, its states that minimum requirements is OS 37 on a Chromebook.
News source.tv (liveonlinefooty) shows and upsupported plugin icon on the live channel window

All its good for right now is browsing the web ffs!!

I hope my other laptop thats sat in a box of rice gets well soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.