instrument

cowbell.jpg

this you wheelsy?

Knight1979 said:
I have played guitar for 17 years. I started out with classical lessons. I play both electric, acoustic now.

I bet you're knackered!

My work mates bought me some bongos for my birthday a year ago and I still sound as good as I did on day one.

EDIT - I'd just like to congratulate myself on learning how to place a quote with the original posters name on show. It's pretty simple really isn't it? Knight1979, I'd like to thank you for the opportunity to achieve a goal I've waited a number of years for. Ta, bud.

i play any brass instrument..although i am a trombonist...i still own a trumpet too (with the intention of teaching my 2 boys to play).....i was quite lucky in that i went to west hill boys school in stalybridge and our music teacher was also the stalybridge brass band conductor, so most of us played for them.....i played in the world champs in germany at 15 and most of us left school with "A" level music...where i live its still a massive tradition to have a local brass band

i also used to play in mossley hollins brass band with a certain miss melanie sykes, although her sister sam was a better looker

i also played in st johns (droylsden) with howard donald and his sister

Joycee Banercheck said:
Knight1979 said:
I have played guitar for 17 years. I started out with classical lessons. I play both electric, acoustic now.

I bet you're knackered!

My work mates bought me some bongos for my birthday a year ago and I still sound as good as I did on day one.

EDIT - I'd just like to congratulate myself on learning how to place a quote with the original posters name on show. It's pretty simple really isn't it? Knight1979, I'd like to thank you for the opportunity to achieve a goal I've waited a number of years for. Ta, bud.

It was an honor to be part of something so special.

I started playing guitar this year. I can not wait for the day when I am able to play a decent tune well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.