Interesting Reboots/ Re-brands/ Remakes...

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
I'm none too much a fan of trailers as they can be entirely misleading (Quantum of Solace, amongst plenty of others, as a case in point!!) and nor am I a fan of our resident Hollywood Mockney Guy Ritchie's work, as a rule, but sometimes, just sometimes, things work well together.

Have a look at the trailer for Sherlock Holmes...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNPQjMBJCIU[/youtube]

I do believe, on this offering Ritchie will have produced his best film to date and the chances of sequels look very high. This new look Sherlock seems... sexy.

The none-too-shy-at-all Rose McGowan
25isv1c.jpg

looks set to take on the Red Sonja role, once tamely portrayed by Brigette Neilsen.
2zr3iow.jpg

The super sexy comic book character was a favourite mine as a kid and it'll be interesting to see what's done with the role. I do know that there are nude scenes planned and, hopefully, a boy's fantasy shall come true, at last!!
Redsonja.jpg

The Austrians are coming again! Some unknown actor from the country is set to follow the previous unknown actor from the same place (Arnie Schwarzenegger) into a former role of his. Roland Kickinger(what's with the names, boys?) is rumoured to play 'Conan'...
11qsas5.jpg
2r5yrt0.jpg

Arnie Roland

If true, it'll be interesting to see how much better they think they can do the remake as the first Conan films were non too shabby considering the budgets!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.