Interesting table calculating past transfers into today's value

jimharri

Apolgies if this is seen as the wrong place to post this, but I couldn't think of a more appropriate forum. Anyway, I lifted this off a forum over here;

dNwAwgn.png

It seems to be a table of the most expensive transfer fees paid by PL clubs in history, with the fees being adjusted to 2017 values. Now don't ask me what formula they used to make that adjustment; I haven't got a clue.
Odd that there's only 1 City purchase in that list of 25. Step forward Kun, in 8th place!

Apolgies if this is seen as the wrong place to post this, but I couldn't think of a more appropriate forum. Anyway, I lifted this off a forum over here;

dNwAwgn.png

It seems to be a table of the most expensive transfer fees paid by PL clubs in history, with the fees being adjusted to 2017 values. Now don't ask me what formula they used to make that adjustment; I haven't got a clue.
Odd that there's only 1 City purchase in that list of 25. Step forward Kun, in 8th place!
Goes to prove that we’ve been ruining football for years then!

I don't know, they haven't adjusted Pogba or Lukaku's fees to a fiver and a packet of Monster Munch so I'm not sure how reliable it is really is.

That’s his West Ham to Leeds transfer. His Leeds to the Rags transfer is 3rd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.