Interesting table calculating past transfers into today's value

Maureen has 10 on his own the poor funding starved sod.

This table adds to the notion, not concrete proof as yet, that The PEG is just a shit manager! I've never been a great follower of Moaninho but those who have - has he ever improved a team or were they gonna perform the way they did anyway had Jose taken a ticket with the fans behind one of the goals.

Apolgies if this is seen as the wrong place to post this, but I couldn't think of a more appropriate forum. Anyway, I lifted this off a forum over here;

dNwAwgn.png

It seems to be a table of the most expensive transfer fees paid by PL clubs in history, with the fees being adjusted to 2017 values. Now don't ask me what formula they used to make that adjustment; I haven't got a clue.
Odd that there's only 1 City purchase in that list of 25. Step forward Kun, in 8th place!

The curse of hard sums, Jim. The bane of our lives!

Apolgies if this is seen as the wrong place to post this, but I couldn't think of a more appropriate forum. Anyway, I lifted this off a forum over here;

It seems to be a table of the most expensive transfer fees paid by PL clubs in history, with the fees being adjusted to 2017 values. Now don't ask me what formula they used to make that adjustment; I haven't got a clue.
Odd that there's only 1 City purchase in that list of 25. Step forward Kun, in 8th place!

Best post I have seen in a long while! Proves what everyone has known all along...Chelsea and United ruining Premier League football by buying Championships! They have 2/3 of the transfers on the list, we have ONE!

Best post I have seen in a long while! Proves what everyone has known all along...Chelsea and United ruining Premier League football by buying Championships! They have 2/3 of the transfers on the list, we have ONE!

TBF we have 6 signings in positions 26-33 :) But this doesn't detract from your main point..

How did they calculate today's fees? Using straight inflation rates or some other magic?

This table adds to the notion, not concrete proof as yet, that The PEG is just a shit manager! I've never been a great follower of Moaninho but those who have - has he ever improved a team or were they gonna perform the way they did anyway had Jose taken a ticket with the fans behind one of the goals.
Just doesn't coach individual players mate and never has, he needs a team of ready made players.

How did they calculate today's fees? Using straight inflation rates or some other magic?
Relation to average transfer fee, average team spend and record transfer fee. So everyone jumped a mile summer 16 with the Pogbad transfer and will do so again on Feb 1st with the jump in average fee and team spend.
The method he uses isn't perfect but it's valid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.