interference at the top

Says it all really:

Utd fan= Can't stand losing, can't take things on the chin, glory hunting twats.

Whether they win the most titles or not, the real football fan ( not plastic ones ) will know that theses scummers have cheated their way to the top, so it means fuck all. Try and tell one of the deluded pricks this and they'll resort to the "bitter bertie" slogan.

Truth being they may very well have won without the F.A's help, but they haven't so all in all it mean fuck all.

Always said that City needed to buy themselve a David Dean or a David Gill. I'm hoping the presents of David Bernstein will help us to glories, not to bend the rules for us, more to stop the likes of Arsenal and the scum bending the rules.

Gill should be removed from his post with immediate effect.

ive said it for years, Rags are the Juventus of the prem league.
One day it will all come out, you watch !

He shouldn't even be on it, same with Gartside. How can their judgment be unbiased when they are being paid by clubs in the PL?

dctid said:
baldybouncer said:
Surely, you don't really expect Gill to remonstrate with the officials to get Rooney banned!!

No i dont - i expect the referee to do his fokin job and Shrek or Carragher would get a three match ban

An' OldMotherRiley should report Gill to the FA! Or to Gill about Gill or summat like that. Just shows that the whole business of footy at the 'top' is as rotten as a six-month tomato.

Karma for Rooney, he should have gone last week, Carragher should have gone this.

The refereeing is awful currently, there are a few, who clearly have other agendas than refereeing, and that comes from a colleague of mine who is a referee at a decent (non league) level, and knows a couple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.