International Matches | November 9th - 16th

It's a friendly though and they really weren't trying. I wouldn't judge them on that in the same way I wouldn't judge us on that farce against Girona.
We were flat that game but Girona have already proved they are capable of at least competing well at the highest level on their day. I predicted they would pull off some upsets and they they taken points from some of the top teams in La Liga (Athletico Madrid, Real Madrid not good enough of a statement for you?).

We were flat that game but Girona have already proved they are capable of at least competing well at the highest level on their day. I predicted they would pull off some upsets and they they taken points from some of the top teams in La Liga (Athletico Madrid, Real Madrid not good enough of a statement for you?).
We were beyond wank in that game and it wasn't remotely a reflection of what sort of team we are. Not sure how (or why) you are trying to debate that tbh

lggn0309chill-out-relaxing-polar-bear-poster2.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.