International Matches | November 9th - 16th

lggn0309chill-out-relaxing-polar-bear-poster2.jpeg

Ha ha!

Well we didn't lose. Wouldn't say it was that good a performance. Seemed we were more worried about them scoring,
than trying to play ourselves. Kept giving the ball away too much, for me. Yes, i know it was only a friendly.

We had a very young and inexperienced side out against a strong looking Brazilian line up - thought especially second half we created chances and could have grabbed it at the end, was a good energetic display.

‘Energetic display’ Haha! Fuckinell we could hardly string a pass together. The only energy we used was chasing shadows for 90 mins. Brazil were poor overall but let’s not kid ourselves that we were anything but below average.
The back four were ok and that’s about it.

We had a very young and inexperienced side out against a strong looking Brazilian line up - thought especially second half we created chances and could have grabbed it at the end, was a good energetic display.

That's the problem with English football...it's all about effort and energy and fuck all about skill and possession.
If that would have been a competitive game I'm sure Brazil could have upped their game whereas England couldn't.
England will get to quarter finals if they get lucky...no chance of winning it

‘Energetic display’ Haha! Fuckinell we could hardly string a pass together. The only energy we used was chasing shadows for 90 mins. Brazil were poor overall but let’s not kid ourselves that we were anything but below average.
The back four were ok and that’s about it.

It's worrying times when the players with all the ball control, are our back four. The rest of them seem to have very little.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.