International Matches | November 9th - 16th

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by MCFC1993, 9 Nov 2017.

1. Eli Panic

Eli Panic

Programmer Analyst
    Giggs is an annoying pundit. He says nothing useful, and he’s always referencing irrelevant former United players, like Robson and Cantona!!! Not only is he not English, but he opted out as an international player, so why is his opinion worth anything anyway?

2. SilvaisSkyBlue

SilvaisSkyBlue

Yeah, thought Maguire looked really good, won’t lie, never really took much notice of him before, but he looked comfortable on the ball and played out from the back well.

3. waspish

waspish

Giggs is a cliche K.unt and waiting for a cushy managers job in Scotland or with wales he is a wanker

4. Cityfan

Cityfan

Much better match than any of the qualifiers, England were decent all be it against a second string German side who never play friendlies particularly seriously.

5. BlueAnorak

BlueAnorak

Sané played a chunk of the game as a Centre Forward. Probably could do it in a few years but not now. Best German player on the pitch ny a mile though and he'll destroy teams in Russia.
    At least Gundogan got some match practice.
    Stones is going to be a worldie at Centre Half.

Last edited: 11 Nov 2017
  6. Cityfan

Cityfan

England's best chance was Vardy's header which was from a Trippier cross. I rate Walker higher myself but Trippier has a great right foot cross on him.(He put in a cracker in the first half from the left side as well)

7. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    I was going to say he'll probably sit out the Brazil game. But with "the face" getting injured, maybe not.

8. Metalartin

Metalartin

Why didn't we go in for Maguire? Looks very decent.

I have to say if we were half as bad as most football fans say we are these days, we'd have been trounced by that Germany team on paper. As it is we didn't do too bad... up until the final third at least and that's understandable with who was playing.

9. prestonibbo_mcfc

prestonibbo_mcfc

That's because they never reach your expectations. You need to lower them, a bit ;-)

10. prestonibbo_mcfc

prestonibbo_mcfc

You will see how good he really is, next weekend. He wasn't that good against Stoke, last weekend.