Interpol...

4HeatonsBlue

Anyone on here a fan? They played at the apollo last week - anyone go?

They are one of my favourite bands - going to see them for the first time next week at Latitude Festival.

All 3 albums are really good - Turn on the Bright Lights is one of the best debut albums ever IMO

Really looking forward to Latitiude - anyone been?

Here is the line uo

http://www.latitudefestival.co.uk/home/

I'd say they're my second favourite band.

I wanted to go see them last week and I'm still yet to see them at all which I'm pretty gutted about because not a lot of my friends particularly like them.

You're right, all three albums are quality. I think Antics is my favourite

I love Interpol too, I didn't see them last week because I'm going to Latitude.

I went last year and really enjoyed it, it is a very relaxed family friendly festival.

4 great music stages with an eclectic mix of stuff.

Really looking foward to Franz Ferdnand, Interpol, Crystal Castles, Lykki Li, House of Love, The Coral, Foals, Errors and loads of others.

I think its a better line-up than the previous two years.

Last the year the weather was fine, little rain and not too hot.

I am going down with my two lads on Thursday morning from Cheadle.

Hope to get there about 1pm for the doors opening at 2pm.

Camping in family camping near the children's area.

Long days in the Childrens area at 10am and leave the arena after the headline bands finished about 11pm.

No staying and clubbing with the kids.

Wont be seeing Sigur Ros though, not into their brand of pseudo prog rock or The Mars Volta.

There will be other bands to see or other things to do when they are on.

I only saw one of the headline acts last year and still thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Hope you have a good time, its my favourite festival at the moment.

there's someone on here called interpol isn't there?

i went to see them at the apollo on tuesday just gone, they were really good and were dressed sharp as fuck almost like some 1940s american gansters.

seen them a few times now, once at the acamdemy just after the first album, this week at the apollo, once at glastonbury and once at another festival, but i can't remember which.

they have been pretty much top notch everytime i've seen them. so you're in for a treat.

Interpol ARE my favourite band.

I've been to see them twice, once at the Ballroom in Blackpool in February and seen them Tuesday just gone.

'Antics' is more accessible than 'Turn On The Bright Lights' or 'Our Love to Admire'... more 'pop-py', hook laden, etc... (I find) but I couldn't pick a favourite.

I thought they played NYC exceptionally well on Tuesday, it was also nice to see them make a fair few mistakes.

they are human after all.

Interpol are definitely one of my favourite bands, they'll be one of the main bands i'm looking at next year when deciding which fetsivals to go to.

Won't be surprised to hear I went on Tuesday. 4th time I've seen them. Fantastic.
1st album undoubtably remains the best. Great live band.

seen them twice.... at the Academy a few years back, and at the apollo when they toured 'Antics'

Didn't go this time... wasn't really as impressed woith 'Our Love To Admire' ... not to say it's a bad record, but IMO not a patch on the 1st two albums.

interpol said:
Won't be surprised to hear I went on Tuesday. 4th time I've seen them. Fantastic.
1st album undoubtably remains the best. Great live band.

Gotta agree...whilst the others may be more accessible I find the first the most rewarding listen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.