Interview with Zabaleta in FourFourTwo

I thought he'd be gone at the end of last season and he wasn't here for the final game for a final lap on the pitch.

Pelli's leaving speech would have had a bigger crowd if he was there like I suspect many others I left at full-time but would have stayed for Zabba.

I got round to reading more of the magazine today and there's an interview with Robhino which is also very interesting. He is very complimentary about Manchester City and in particular our fans. He loved travelling on our public transport and reckoned it was probably the best bus system in the world!! Loved the answer to the question about a 'fight' with Craig Bellamy "I had a fight with him once, but then who at City didn't?" He had one and a half years of joy in Manchester, despite the city being a lot colder than Madrid!!

Hope Zabaleta stays at City in a coaching capacity when he ends his career.

Good article. The guy likes Manchester.

I got round to reading more of the magazine today and there's an interview with Robhino which is also very interesting. He is very complimentary about Manchester City and in particular our fans. He loved travelling on our public transport and reckoned it was probably the best bus system in the world!! Loved the answer to the question about a 'fight' with Craig Bellamy "I had a fight with him once, but then who at City didn't?" He had one and a half years of joy in Manchester, despite the city being a lot colder than Madrid!!

Was about to say the same.

Bought my first copy of FourFourTwo in ages the other day purely for the interview with Zabaleta. The Robinho interview was a pleasant surprise and he's either matured a hell of a lot or I completely misjudged him when he was younger.

Can we have a bronze statue of Zabba?

At 32, the next chapter of his life isn't far away... retiring to a house in Barcelona is one option. Returning to Argentina to be closer to his family is another. But a tale about his son Asier suggests the traveller may now have found a new home.
"Asier was born at St Mary's Hospital, and so he is a proper Manc!" Zabaleta concludes. "We could have had the birth in the sunshine somewhere, maybe Spain or somewhere closer to family and friends, but we thought, 'we have built so much here and lived in England for such a long time, let's have the birth right here.' I think that showed the love that I've got for this City."

I absolutely adore the man and I know I'm going to spend the next sixteen years hoping Asier follows in his footsteps.

At 32, the next chapter of his life isn't far away... retiring to a house in Barcelona is one option. Returning to Argentina to be closer to his family is another. But a tale about his son Asier suggests the traveller may now have found a new home.
"Asier was born at St Mary's Hospital, and so he is a proper Manc!" Zabaleta concludes. "We could have had the birth in the sunshine somewhere, maybe Spain or somewhere closer to family and friends, but we thought, 'we have built so much here and lived in England for such a long time, let's have the birth right here.' I think that showed the love that I've got for this City."

I absolutely adore the man and I know I'm going to spend the next sixteen years hoping Asier follows in his footsteps.

He is the kind of person we need to keep at the club. I don't like Bayern Munich, but that's something they do very well, keep hold of people who bond with the club and fans.

With all the many roles in a modern club the size of Manchester City, not to mention CFG, surely we can tempt Zaba to stick around after hanging up his boots - even if he goes to another club for a year or two before finally retiring.

Was about to say the same.

Bought my first copy of FourFourTwo in ages the other day purely for the interview with Zabaleta. The Robinho interview was a pleasant surprise and he's either matured a hell of a lot or I completely misjudged him when he was younger.

Can we have a bronze statue of Zabba?

Yes, it was my first purchase of it for about 4 years!! And the Robinho interview was very interesting, although I must admit I didn't read a lot more than the bits about City.

Statues of the trio of Zabman, Vinnie and Dunnie would do me!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.