Invasion of Germany

The Fat el Hombre said:
Thought the monday was shit, tuesday was awesome. Currently in wembley bar in amsterdam and having a chilled night because a week of eating nothing but lambert cigarettes and lager is taking its toll. Just wanted to pop a message on to say how good it was to meet a few people on here (sorry im not fat or spanish) and I hope everyone had a great trip :-). MCFCOK
Good to meet you too pal.

andyhinch said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Thought the monday was shit, tuesday was awesome. Currently in wembley bar in amsterdam and having a chilled night because a week of eating nothing but lambert cigarettes and lager is taking its toll. Just wanted to pop a message on to say how good it was to meet a few people on here (sorry im not fat or spanish) and I hope everyone had a great trip :-). MCFCOK
Had a great time on Monday night, you should have joined us.
I had an even better time on Sunday - jaegers at the end of Sunday night made Monday a bit of a slow start though... ;-)

Beeeeasstttttt

Merci Samir

Sign here Joe.

The finished article: Kompany, Negredo, Milner, Hart, Nasri, Pants & Richards

Buzzer and Marwood at the EDS game.

Augustiner

We're not really here

3-2....yesssssss.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

"Cheers everybody"

Loved your birthday speech :)

mammutly said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

"Cheers everybody"

I am rarely a man of few words. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth :-)

It was also very gratifying to be described by you as "the most tactile man I've ever met".

I've managed to remember the second poster to whom I referred in our chat as one of the only two regulars on here I hold in mild contempt. I'll pm you later to save their blushes ;-)

mammutly said:

"Cheers everybody"

It was also very gratifying to be described by you as "the most tactile man I've ever met".

I've managed to remember the second poster to whom I referred in our chat as one of the only two regulars on here I hold in mild contempt. I'll pm you later to save their blushes ;-)
oi!!!

squirtyflower said:
mammutly said:
"Cheers everybody"

oi!!!

In this instance we were discussing only "mild contempt".

:)

You really should have come along. No doubt you will be bored to death by tales of Munich tomorrow.

mammutly said:
squirtyflower said:

oi!!!

In this instance we were discussing only "mild contempt".

:)

You really should have come along. No doubt you will be bored to death by tales of Munich tomorrow.
i'll ensure i have my iPod with me mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.