Invasion of Germany

Just about coming around now after the trip, todays game and being out and about helped. Went back onto a solid diet yesterday and may even sample a beer soon.. It was a tough one.

just popped into my head but did anyone else nearly collapse going up that initial flight of stairs at the ground, i set up a tent half way up

bluemc1 said:
just popped into my head but did anyone else nearly collapse going up that initial flight of stairs at the ground, i set up a tent half way up

We got the lift because Rascal had a stick. No idea where Rascal was at the time mind.

mammutly said:
bluemc1 said:

We got the lift because Rascal had a stick. No idea where Rascal was at the time mind.

didn't see the lift :(

bluemc1 said:
yup - as bad as Ajax's Amsterdam Arena - there was a few of us in our group taking breathers half way up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.