iPhone help

LongLang

I am having trouble with iTunes and it not allowing me to add music to my phone.
I had I tunes on my laptop, and had my iPhone set to manual sync mode. My laptop gas since stopped working and I have bought another.
The problem is I can't add music to my phone now through iTunes because it is registered to the other computer, unless I lose all the music I have on there already.
Is there any way to change the settings so that I can sync my music from both laptops? I don't want to have to start again.
I have googles this as well before I get any "lmgtfy" links.
Can anyone help
Thanks<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:36 pm --<br /><br />Mods can you delete this one please. Stupid thing has gone on twice

My phone contract is now up and i'm gonna go for the iphone 4, just a quick question...
the tariff i will prob go for will have a data limit of 1gb. Now i won't be downloading music ,films etc just browsing on t'internet and downloading apps. can someone in their experience give me a rough guesstimate at how long and what i will get for 1gb per month, i would guess i would be an average user, (ebay, bluemoon e-mails), and do you get notified when you are up to your limit as i presume you will get hammered for going over. Thanks.

I have had mine for 3 weeks now and I have hammered it Internet/apps store wise. It says on mine "unlimited data" but has a fair usage cap of 750mb. I have so far used under 200 meg. Although I do connect to various wifi points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.