iPod to car stereo

Just found this on a Citroen forum:

'You can add iPod support to the standard C4 radio. You need to get your dealer to enable the aux ports on the head unit. Then go into your local Citroën or Peugeot dealer and ask for the 9706AG cable from them. Then plug this into the back of the c4 head unit...iPod connection sorted.'

Sounds like a right faff so I think I'll just leave a handful of CDs in the glove box. Or arrange for a brass band to accompany me on long drives!

'You can add iPod support to the standard C4 radio. You need to get your dealer to enable the aux ports on the head unit. Then go into your local Citroën or Peugeot dealer and ask for the 9706AG cable from them. Then plug this into the back of the c4 head unit...iPod connection sorted.'

Sounds like a right faff so I think I'll just leave a handful of CDs in the glove box. Or arrange for a brass band to accompany me on long drives!

What? You would need a big car. I suggest kidnapping a crooner like Bouble and sticking him in the boot. He could then perform a medley of hits tailored exactly to the length of your journey and your music taste.

The highlighted part was great but the ending a bit disappointing tbh.

What? You would need a big car. I suggest kidnapping a crooner like Bouble and sticking him in the boot. He could then perform a medley of hits tailored exactly to the length of your journey and your music taste.

I have a seven seater. You could easily accommodate a string quartet and have room for a dancer too... or duran duran.

After getting fed up with the dodgy aux connection fitted inside the glovebox of my Mondeo I basically bought Ford's equivalent to the above cable. Pull the radio out, swap the connectors and hey presto perfect sound through the iPod Classic's headphone socket!!! Easy peasy!!

Why they shove the aux socket in the glovebox is one of life's great mysteries .... either get a crushed cable or leave the glovebox open all the time if you want to change your music!!! Brilliantly thought out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.