Irani talking out of his **** again

laserblue

I switched on Talkshite this morning and in the short time it took me to make a brew Irani came out with more of his crap.

The theme was Bundesliga pricing and attendances. Now there's no doubt that Bundesliga ticket prices are quite a lot lower than those in the Premier League. However, apart from stating that 25 Euros was the equivalent of £17 (?!) he said that because of the ticket pricing policy there are no empty seats at Bundesliga games.

In fact only Bayern, Dortmund, Schalke and Greuther Fuerth routinely fill their stadiums for Bundesliga games although Fuerth's capacity is only 17,500.

The other clubs have plenty of empty seats week in week out. According to the average attendances so far this season Augsburg have the fewest empty seats per game on average - 1,500 - although their stadium capacity is only 30,000. The rest have increasing numbers of empty seats topping out at 10,000+ at Borussia Moenchengladbach, Fortuna Duesseldorf and Nuernberg.

Well done Ronnie. Keep the uninformed bullshit coming.

How this rag has lasted this long even on Talkshite is beyond me, he should stick to mutv but suppose his views are lapped up by the rags huge Essex supporter base, the guy is a total bellend even Brazil sounds pissed off with him nowadays

blue underpants said:
How this rag has lasted this long even on Talkshite is beyond me, he should stick to mutv but suppose his views are lapped up by the rags huge Essex supporter base, the guy is a total bellend even Brazil sounds pissed off with him nowadays

It must be the Essex connection, as you say, that has contributed to his longevity.
How the fuck someone from Bolton, with a great iconic club on their doorstep can succumb to shallow bandwagon jumping like this prick, is beyond me.
He's also clueless about cricket.

there is nothing i like about irani.

he`s a sycophant where he feels it does him good.

he`s a fucking snide where he can be.

he`s a freeloading **** the rest of the time.

he flaunts his lifestyle to the listeners most who are struggling under the present economic climate.

born leigh brought up bolton wannabee essex wanker

Cant stand Irani, typical snide Rag, with a selective memory, hardly ever listen to talksport these days, too many wanky presenters.

blue underpants said:

Perhaps he has some monetary investment and the money stays as long as he does? But is anyone surprised that Irani talks out of his arse? It's been common currency since he arrived at TalkShite!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.