Irani talking out of his **** again

Wasn't aware Helen had been sold! Missed that one. Always looked good when I saw him play and looked very confident v villa when he came on. What happens now if clichy/kolorov both get injured. Confused.com

THFC6061 said:
njmcfc1894 said:
malg said:
That fucking Rag Matt Holland just stated that we'd spent £100m this summer. For fuck sake why can't they check their facts? I've emailed the fucktards but won't be holding my breath for a retraction!
I tweeted him,asked him to break down our £84m sorry 100m spree,mentioned our cutting off the wage bill,tevez,mario,bridge,cruz,kolo,maicon etc and change to wage structure.

I make it £89,900,000 spent so far this summer.

Less the £12,000,000 received for Tevez.

So a net spend of £77,900,000 then...

P0306_zps9d547f8a.png

Those figures are wrong. You've included the add ons which may or may not come into effect.

stony said:
THFC6061 said:
njmcfc1894 said:
I tweeted him,asked him to break down our £84m sorry 100m spree,mentioned our cutting off the wage bill,tevez,mario,bridge,cruz,kolo,maicon etc and change to wage structure.

P0306_zps9d547f8a.png

Those figures are wrong. You've included the add ons which may or may not come into effect.

Yes, but that works both ways.

I'm sure you would hope for your new signings to be successful, so paying the extra "add-ons" as they are triggered is largely an irrelevance.

THFC6061 said:
stony said:
THFC6061 said:

P0306_zps9d547f8a.png

Yes, but that works both ways.

I'm sure you would hope for your new signings to be successful, so paying the extra "add-ons" as they are triggered is largely an irrelevance.

Of course I hope they are successful, but it still means you have posted incorrect figures, and that is hardly irrelevant.
Are all your stats dodgy ?

citykev28 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Missed the £20m received for Balotelli also.

as well as putting the Maicon transfer on the chart only to disregard it when coming to his conclusion.

Actually, according to THFC6061, we paid £3m to get rid of Maicon.... ;)

Anyhow, £86.9m less £35m Maicon, Tevez and Balo fees equates to £51.9m spent (amortised over contract lengths), with a probable cut to the annual wage bill when you consider the salaries of some of the players released.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.