Ireland and Robhino

The two are brilliant together when Robinho is on form. I think that when we improve our strikeforce, whether it be through signings or the return of the Boj then Ireland will get even better.

masterwig said:
The two are brilliant together when Robinho is on form. I think that when we improve our strikeforce, whether it be through signings or the return of the Boj then Ireland will get even better.

yeah i think once we stick a world class striker in there we will be scoring for fun. Add a couple of quality defenders and i think we will be on our way to competing for top 4

Without these 2 in the team we would be fucked. In the league Robhino has 10 goals and 3 assits while Stevie has 7 goals and 6 assits.

I honestly think Stevie if he is more greedy could get up to 15 goals mark in the league. Name me the last City midfielder to score 7 goals from play in the league. These 2 players will hopefully run the City team for the next few years. Stevie could well go down as 1 of the greatest players ever to come out of the youth team.

whitefield_blue said:
br55 said:
What about the January transfer window!!!

deep down i think any striker brought in jan is gonna be a quick fix striker until the summer. We are gonna struggle to take a teams star striker half way through the season.

Not if we raid the Russian league of its talent in their off season!!! And they do have some talent there mind u.

pakhtun said:
whitefield_blue said:
deep down i think any striker brought in jan is gonna be a quick fix striker until the summer. We are gonna struggle to take a teams star striker half way through the season.

Not if we raid the Russian league of its talent in their off season!!! And they do have some talent there mind u.

i hope im wrong bud and we sign a world beater in Jan. I just think summer is more realistic for scouting and buying exactly who we need and want.

I dont think ireland would get more goals if he was greedier. I think him and Robhino bounce off each other and make goals for each other. I say we buy strikers based on who would play well with them 2. I think Adriano would be a good signing considering he is out of favour at Inter. Strong striker that gets into good positions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.