Irelands yellow card.

Ridiculous booking IMO. Just a strong challenge by both players and neither thought they'd been fouled... But it meant he was in danger the rest of the game. I rate Howard Webb but thought he had a poor game today.

But doesn't Superman miss the Forest game...

Didn't Sky say Tuncay was going to miss Blythe Spartans...

Anyone?

I may be senile before my time [just], but didn't Ronaldo get banned after COMS for the Wednesday League Cup game and was then back the next weekend?

Anyway, I thought it was merely a shoulder charge and the Blackburn players, by their reaction, seemed to agree. However, the second challenge on Pedersen was awful and could have been red on its own. In his defence, he was probably annoyed at the suspension, but it was unprofessional. For the record, I love Superman and am proud to see such a fine Academy product.

Finally, I do not want to see ANY city player telling the referee to book an opponent. Apparently, Elano did so today. Robinho certainly did in one of his first few games but now seems to have learnt. We should play like proud warriors, with honour, or not at all. Here endeth the lesson.

coleridge said:
I may be senile before my time [just], but didn't Ronaldo get banned after COMS for the Wednesday League Cup game and was then back the next weekend?

Presumably a different rule because that was red...

the card, not the shirt...although...!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.