Irish premier league

ob

My home town team Coleraine unbeaten in league 8 points clear (sounds familiar)

Going great guns almost went to the wall a few years ago until a few fans set up a trust fund to pay the bills, were struggling to get couple hundred at a home game and took about 800 to top of the table clash against Glenavon on Saturday. Glenavon say it's biggest away support apart from local rivals Portadown and Linfield.

Recently Cliftonville said Coleaine took biggest away support outside of the Belfast so called big two Linfield and Glentoran

Great to see local football at home on the up

Coleraine were a decent side back in the days when I used to go and watch the glens at the oval,felix Healy was one I can remember played for coleraine..

Enjoyed the doc about Crusaders recently, think it was on BBC. Glad they got back on their feet financially, with help from the fan's.

Coleraine were a decent side back in the days when I used to go and watch the glens at the oval,felix Healy was one I can remember played for coleraine..

We had good side then mate just missed out on winning league couple years on the trot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.