Is Alan Green leaving the BBC?

Are Liverpool playing a Friendly there?

He told the BBC he won't go to Russia for the WC as a political stance. I bet they told him to fuck off. His ambition has been to do TV games. He might be using this to get a job at Fox Sports or NBC.

If he does you yanks will be so excited to hear the bitterness and bile he has for us on a regular basis.

Well, at least the buffet in the press room at the Etihad won't take such a hammering.

I detest him and his inflated opinion of himself, although it does match his inflated gut.

I don't think I've ever heard the man say anything positive about us in all the years I've had to listen to his infantile buffoonery.

Not that it's going to make any difference if he does go, his replacement will be just as big a cnut as him. It's the British media.

I don't think I've ever heard the man say anything positive about us in all the years I've had to listen to his infantile buffoonery.

Not that it's going to make any difference if he does go, his replacement will be just as big a cnut as him. It's the British media.
And that is the crux of the problem, the British media.

Greens a borderline racist and fully paid up City hating twat who I wont listen to to now, the BBC football department has become a cesspool with only John Murray showing the required skills and non bias required.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.