Is Alan Green leaving the BBC?

He Is in the same mould as Boycott and Trueman.
Always whining on about their respective modern games bring poor but at least the other two had played at the top level unlike the fat twat Green.

I think that's very unfair to both of the above.

Those two moan about what's put infront of them, Green goes out of his way to find things to complain about in a way the others just don't.

Just wait until VAR comes in, he will not stop complaining about that. He'll complain about it even when a goal which doesn't need video replay is scored, and then he'll complain about it being missing in some FA cup game at Bury.

Cut someone off 606 phone in purely because they had a different opinion to him saying they were talking nonsense. Only listen to his commentaries when there's no other option.

Can't stand his whining about the conditions, people moving around in the press box etc. Most unprofessional.

The idea that he has any insight into the game AT ALL is a joke. He's a weirdo who only exists as a personality because of the deadly 'football is a game about opinions' mindset. His opinions are so stupid and his confidence so high it prompts people to call in.

I can't see the comparison to Boycott, who really does understand his game pretty much as well as anyone, and speaks very clearly about it. Sure he moans, but he moans about people not showing technique, or making the wrong tactical / strategic calls. He's not really interested in anything else.

I like nearly everyone else on the network. Even Stephen Nolan, who also plays the WUM card, but genuinely does leave it to the listeners once the debate is up and running.

Well I like Green! I like the fact that he describes the action rather than spits out facts I like that he has an opinion and isn't afraid to express it, just like those of you on here who sound just like him with your opinion of him. What does it matter how he looks how is that relevant to the job he does? For those of you who are a little out of date, he hasn't hosted 606 for a number of years since the personality obsessed BBC hired the likes of Savage to turn it into a Facebook of the airways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.