IS Attacking Egypt, Air Force Scrambled

We need to join America in military action.
I agree, plus all Nato members, and as many other allies that can be gathered. We all know about the mistakes in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the resultant shambles that ensued, but now is not the time to be crying over spilt milk, this odious death cult that is spreading it's tentacles ever wider just has to be annihilated, and this means, regrettably, boots on the ground, and in great numbers. If IS can be erased militarily, although not stopping other terror attacks immediately, it will certainly dishearten those in western countries who support them.

Who needs the Foreign Office for travel advisories when we've got Blue Undies!
Alerts are on for Seville, Granada, Burgas and Varna on the Black Sea, every resort on the Caspian sea is being watched even though they are not frequented by many Westerners but the jihadis are not adverse to murdering the odd Russian especially Checen jihadis

Alerts are on for Seville, Granada, Burgas and Varna on the Black Sea, every resort on the Caspian sea is being watched even though they are not frequented by many Westerners but the jihadis are not adverse to murdering the odd Russian especially Checen jihadis
Going to Granada next month :)

Tenerife?

Trouble is they are not a state as such, so not an identifiable target or territory to fight against. More like a mobile terrorist cell in some respects. The danger is it will end up like another Vietnam war; not exactly sure who the enemy are or where they are.
True, they are not a state, but are readily identifiable in the cities they have occupied, have a deal of mobile armour, and are fighting as a quasi army against the Kurds, who need help. The topography of Vietnam made the Vietcong more difficult to beat, this Middle Eastern region is nothing like that, and these people are numbered in thousands.

Going to Granada next month :)
You will notice increased security, visible police and Civil Guard, what you won't see is the excellent Spanish secret services, they are pretty much on top of the situation, Spain is one of the safer Countries, I would certainly go I have faith in them

You will notice increased security, visible police and Civil Guard, what you won't see is the excellent Spanish secret services, they are pretty much on top of the situation, Spain is one of the safer Countries, I would certainly go I have faith in them

I'd go anyway bud, not going to let IS make decisions for me. I've certainly never let another bunch of muppets control my actions or speech closer to home.

I'd go anyway bud, not going to let IS make decisions for me. I've certainly never let another bunch of muppets control my actions or speech closer to home.
I would go anywhere, but my family is different, I couldn't justify putting them at risk, they can shoot an old dog like me, i'v lived most of my life:)

I would go anywhere, but my family is different, I couldn't justify putting them at risk, they can shoot an old dog like me, i'v lived most of my life:)

Going with a few mates, I'll just hide behind them :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.