Is Capitalism Unsustainable?

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Capitalism, as envisaged by those espousing it as some kind of structural and political ideal, has been “succeeded” by Corporatism/Corporate Fascism.

Look at the latest Tax “Reform” effort in the USA to see that multinational corporations that suck all your dollars from your wallet have staged a bloodless coup in the United States. They are even willing to support clear imbeciles like Trump, nd give pedophiles and child molesters elected power and stature to ensure they get to keep their own. Unless voters step in to stop the inexorable march of the Billionaire class (and the whole “fake news” is designed to obfuscate and confused the poor idiot voters from even knowing what is going on around them) then we are heading for an Orwellian/V for Vendetta type future, where the only way we can survive is to be beholden to power, with the romanticized notion of an uprising or popular revolt is quashed as soon as any green shoot rises above the earth.

Deepest irony is they all spouse deep religious beliefs, too!

So, “What WOULD Jesus Do????”

So, “What WOULD Jesus Do????”[/QUOTE]

Well since he is a mythical figure, a composite/rip off, of a myth that is shared by over 30 gods I would hazard fuck all.

The deeper problem is the ability of capitalists to convince people it fucks up the most that it's their saviour.

Similar to the Jesus myth. People have faith in both without any evidence that either is beneficial. In fact there is a mountain of evidence that calls both out. A mixture of cognitive dissonance, faith and unbelievably bad education makes this possible.

In Europe there is a decline in belief as people can see, or are at least are willing to look at the holes, resulting in a growing secular state of mind.

Having a population that can believe in talking snakes, burning bushes, 900 year old captains of floating zoos, that Adam and Eve are real, makes selling them capitalism a piece of piss. A home run.

When people wake up to the scandal that over the last 20 years, over 90% of the wealth generated goes to the top 5% things will change.

The problem is that when things get bad the Nazis pop back up. Trump is a Nazi, his undereducated hordes, mostly God fearing dolts are so dumb I could sell them my five magic beans in jig time.

There has to be a serious redistribution of wealth or Nazis like Trump will continue to pop up.

Unless Jesus steps in and feeds everybody and provides a cheeky red to take our minds off being economically raped, we're easy meat.

Turkeys and Christmas.

So, “What WOULD Jesus Do????”

Well since he is a mythical figure, a composite/rip off, of a myth that is shared by over 30 gods I would hazard fuck all.

The deeper problem is the ability of capitalists to convince people it fucks up the most that it's their saviour.

Similar to the Jesus myth. People have faith in both without any evidence that either is beneficial. In fact there is a mountain of evidence that calls both out. A mixture of cognitive dissonance, faith and unbelievably bad education makes this possible.

In Europe there is a decline in belief as people can see, or are at least are willing to look at the holes, resulting in a growing secular state of mind.

Having a population that can believe in talking snakes, burning bushes, 900 year old captains of floating zoos, that Adam and Eve are real, makes selling them capitalism a piece of piss. A home run.

When people wake up to the scandal that over the last 20 years, over 90% of the wealth generated goes to the top 5% things will change.

The problem is that when things get bad the Nazis pop back up. Trump is a Nazi, his undereducated hordes, mostly God fearing dolts are so dumb I could sell them my five magic beans in jig time.

There has to be a serious redistribution of wealth or Nazis like Trump will continue to pop up.

Unless Jesus steps in and feeds everybody and provides a cheeky red to take our minds off being economically raped, we're easy meat.

Turkeys and Christmas.[/QUOTE]
I’m guessing recognizing sarcasm is not your strong suit. Enjoyed your rant, though!

Turkeys and Christmas.
I’m guessing recognizing sarcasm is not your strong suit. Enjoyed your rant, though![/QUOTE]

I did recognise your sarcasm and enjoyed it very much, but I still wanted to rant.

Is that wrong? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.