Is Dutch football now pap and why?

VOOMER

I think it is and its due to an arrogant belief that there's is the only way. You could level that there are no up coming English managers, but Eddie Howe and Sean Dyche compound that theory. Since the likes of Hiddink and Van Gaal, you are hard pressed to name any Dutch managers of a younger age that are actually proving their worth.

In fairness to them, they have punched above their weight for a while, for such a small nation. You can't compare them to England.

It's not shit.

We just dicked their best team and the UK Media declared it was.

As a league quite possibly, but that has no correlation with our result against Feyenoord. I still think anyone could struggle Feyenoord, Ajax or PSV. We were simply too quick out of the blocks for Feyenoord the other night and it killed them almost immediately.

As a national side I think they could beat anyone on their day, also.

Uefa tv money allocation rules are unfair to small countries. Hence all their best players leave for greener grass. See Belgium. Dutch national team is always in permanent state of upheaval, for some reason. Compare Spain of yesteryear versus today.

As a league quite possibly, but that has no correlation with our result against Feyenoord. I still think anyone could struggle Feyenoord, Ajax or PSV. We were simply too quick out of the blocks for Feyenoord the other night and it killed them almost immediately.

As a national side I think they could beat anyone on their day, also.
Eh?!? They've struggled to qualify for a few tournaments and didn't for a couple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.