Is everyone back to work tommorow?

Started back today. It's been a tough slog

Getting my head back into work mode has been difficult but come next Monday, I should be raring to go..........

Some of us don’t get time off.

I don’t mind as I getit back when the majority are working so holidays are cheaper and less stressful as there’s no cheeky little shits who need drowning in the hotel pool.

Have been mate, really nice place, a little pricey on site, try the freezing cold plunge pool it's an eye opener, enjoy your break blue
Wow what a brilliant place, kids absolutely loving it and great way to spend the week. Love the rapids but not a chance I’m getting in the plunge pool fully, just about got my foot in before I screamed like a girl. Will defo be coming back.

Wow what a brilliant place, kids absolutely loving it and great way to spend the week. Love the rapids but not a chance I’m getting in the plunge pool fully, just about got my foot in before I screamed like a girl. Will defo be coming back.
Glad you enjoyed it blue, should have done the plunge pool though, it is a mad feeling but leaves you feeling fully refreshed

I am back in tommorow after 18 days which have been amazing.

Without doubt the best Xmas and new year I can remember.

Kids all happy, no big rows with the mrs and loads of sex, a new football ground, took kids to one of those escape room things and the crystal maze, the liverpool game, winning today, trip to Vienna and Slovakia, seen my dad a bit, good films, good food, read some books,some nice walks and i got a fishing kit and a guitar.

Absolutely fucking loved it. But ready to go back now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was in 3 days last week. The roads were great

Dreading tomorrow, will be back to gridlock again

I am back in tommorow after 18 days which have been amazing.

Without doubt the best Xmas and new year I can remember.

Kids all happy, no big rows with the mrs and loads of sex, a new football ground, took kids to one of those escape room things and the crystal maze, the liverpool game, winning today, trip to Vienna and Slovakia, seen my dad a bit, good films, good food, read some books,some nice walks and i got a fishing kit and a guitar.

Absolutely fucking loved it. But ready to go back now.

What guitar did you get mate ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.