Is female weight gain

uwerosler28

a good reason for dumping them espesially when after repeated promises to lose weight have resulted in zero results, my mates bird is now a right heffer but he thinks he will look bad infront of other women for dumping her for being fat.

yeah i would dump her, i cant stand girls who think its okay just to pile on weight and think we are hypocrites for going off them.

uwerosler28 said:
a good reason for dumping them espesially when after repeated promises to lose weight have resulted in zero results, my mates bird is now a right heffer but he thinks he will look bad infront of other women for dumping her for being fat.

1) we know it ain't your "mate".
2) have you got another shag lined up,uwe?
3) if so,or if she has a mother or sister,why are you wasting our time?

Paul powers moustache said:
If he dumps her just because she is fat he is an uncaring **** and doesnt deserve to get his dick wet again
Bollocks, we all know women don't have feelings

Dump the fat woman

Dump her, but keep stressing that it wasn't because she's fat, then she'll know it was, but you can deny it. This means she'll realise that she should lose wieght, hopefully lose it, then live a longer and healthier life thanks soley to you...or ehm your friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.