Is 'General' forum better than 'Bluemoon' Forum?

BusterPhillips

Of recent weeks I've been spending more and more time in the General forum, the atmosphere is more relaxed, theres some good crack and everyone is pretty chilled - On the Bluemoon forum theres a constant battle between teh foamers and the sensibles (I'm a sensible btw) and its just weary...

So then, I'll ask the question, do you prefer the General board or the Bluemoon Board??!

All about Off Topic, but then the General forum I only venture upstairs occasionally now because its full of people kicking off cant be arsed with it

Mikem93 said:
All about Off Topic, but then the General forum I only venture upstairs occasionally now because its full of people kicking off cant be arsed with it

Well, I never ventured into 'off topic' always thought it would be dead... perhaps I should make a visit!

Smile it off, you think it's bad now but I always found last year on VillaTalk, people arguing how poor we were doing, or manager should go always cheered me up because I just thought how well we were doing.....compare it where we are now and I was right!

Just look at the arguements and smile at the fact your arguing about finishing in the top 4 and challenging for title etc...! won't last forever.

Not sure if it's a true story but apparently there was a queue in a bank in Tripoli when Gaddafi announced a cash handout. There were actually two queues, one for men and a longer one for women. An old woman walked in and joined the shorter, male queue. When it was pointed out to her that the queue was for men only, she said, loudly, "Men? All the real men are in Benghazi."

All the real men on Bluemoon are on the Bluemoon forum, the front line of football forums. We go over the top and face the enemy machine guns. General and Off Topic are for women, liberals and gays.

I think every Forum who has an "players" Section in this case Bluemoon, is burning after lossing an Game. Seen pretty heavy stuff there, but Run DMC already said it long time before, its like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.