Is it harder watching City now we are succesful??

Very lucky to be watching the players we get to see and I enjoy watching us much more than I used to but for me the defeats hurt much more these days

I enjoy watching us now more than ever. but it is a lot more stressful. used to be able to shrug off defeats and celebrate draws. now anything less than 3 points is a disaster

Individual results are harder to take but generally it's much better.

Getting laughed at constantly during my school years wasn't much fun.

Seems weird but when we were shit we were applauded for our loyalty and took a very dark humour of loving shite

Now we are at the top table it's harder seeing us lose/under perform

So was easier in the past but not better

Yes, a defeat is like a kick in the bollocks whilst before you'd just shrug it off and say there's always next week

I love watching Spanish Dave on the ball, Sergio scoring and Yaya's goals, his runs and his passing.

It's also been fun watching our players and our fans (me included) getting their heads around Pep's tactics.

I hate watching the bus parkers, time wasters and the cynical foulers all aided by the cheating referees.

The main difference, to me, is that when we loose these days, I seem to quite easily come up with loads of excuses, often concluding that "we were the better team."
Back in the days, it was always quite clear, that we were shit.

Yes, i find it harder. Some of the football is good to watch, but there are expectations now. When we were shite, it was just a laugh and life was easy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.